Board of Revenue Department Jobs 2023
Revenue Department Jobs 2023, Government of Balochistan has announced the vacancies in Board of Revenue Department. The advertisement of these vacancies has been published regularly through newspapers and also the official website of Balochistan Public Service Commission has been Published.
Balochistan Revenue Department Jobs 2023, Citizens of Balochistan can currently apply for male and female vacancies. Candidates belonging to Quetta Zone Sabi Zone Mekran Zone can submit application to us for the vacancies. According to the advertisement issued by the Balochistan Public Service Commission, those who meet the educational qualification and eligibility criteria of the posts can submit their applications for the civil service posts.
Balochistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023, In order to apply for the post of Assistant, the candidate must possess the educational qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from an approved Board of Education. having at least 3 months office at emission certificate in computer operation from a Recognized Institute.
BPSC Jobs 2023, Recruitment to all posts will be done on permanent basis and successful candidates will be given benefits and facilities as per guidelines issued by Balochistan.
BPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online, Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria upper age limit is fixed from 18 to 28 years in addition all candidates will be given age relaxation as per the guidelines issued by the Government of Balochistan.
Revenue Department Jobs 2023 Balochistan
Posted On Date
Revenue Department Balochistan
Apply Last Date
- Challan Form
- All Experience Certificates
- Computer Diploma
- All Educational Certificates
Related Word Searches
- What is the last date of the BPSC Tehsildar?
- What is the last date to apply for PCS Balochistan?
- How do I contact BPSC?
- Who is the Chairman of the Balochistan Public Service Commission?
- BPSC Jobs
- BPSC Jobs 2023
- BPSC Jobs Advertisement
- BPSC Jobs Apply Online
- BPSC Jobs in Education Department
- www.bpsc.gob.pk Application Form
- BPSC slip
- Balochistan Public Service Commission Eligibility
Paper Syllabus For Assistant Post
How To Apply Revenue Department jobs 2023 In Pakistan
- All its candidates can submit their applications online by visiting the official website of the Balochistan Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are bound to submit the copy and all the documents to the head office of Balochistan Public Service Commission Quetta by email after downloading the form and depositing the fee in the State Bank or National Bank of Pakistan.
- After verification of documents, all candidates will be notified through an SMS roll number slip, and candidates whose applications are complete will be rejected.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for a written test and interview which will be notified through SMS.