Education Department jobs 2022 / Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department
School Education Department jobs 2022, Punjab Education Department has announced Class 4 vacancies in all districts of Punjab. The advertisement of which has been officially released for the newspaper. Candidates belonging to all districts of Punjab can submit applications for these vacancies.
Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department, These vacancies include Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, Security Guard, Beldar, Sentry Worker, Waterman, and Lab Attendant Vacancies. Candidates from all over Punjab can submit their applications in their respective districts. Recruitment for all the posts will be done on a contract basis as per Service Rules of Contract 2004 Product Policy 2020 issued by Govt.
Education Department Class 4 jobs 2022, The upper age limit for these posts is 18 to 25 years, apart from this, incentives will be given as per the government policy. Candidates who are already working in any government or semi-government organization can also apply for the posts by taking a certificate from their department.
Class 4 Jobs 2022 In Punjab Education Department, These vacancies include Women Quota, Disability Quota, Employees Children Quota, and Children of Employees, Children of in-service and retired employees can also apply for the quota.
School Education Department Class 4 jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Education Department Recruitment of Non-teaching Staff is going on. Candidates from all districts of Punjab can submit their applications for the vacancies. Education Department Class 4 jobs, Candidates must have educational qualification with Middle or Matric Science and fulfill the educational qualification and eligibility criteria as per the advertisement issued by the Government of Punjab Education Department.
All the candidates should write their applications on plain paper and submit all the documents Attached to their respective district education office before the due date. Education Department Class 4 Jobs, For persons with disabilities who wish to submit a disability application, they must have a labor contract issued by the Social Welfare Department.
Education Department jobs 2022, Candidates who want to apply for children’s clothes of retired or serving employees of the education department should submit their father’s or mother’s service status along with the request for attestation from their respective District Education Officer.
More Related Words
- Education Department jobs 2022 Application form
- Education Department jobs 2022
- Class 4 jobs in Punjab
- Class 4 jobs 2022 in Education Department
- Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department Lahore
- Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department Sargodha
- Class 4 jobs 2022 Faisalabad
- Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department Faisalabad
- Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2022 Education Department
- Class 4 jobs 2022 education Department Interview Date
- Education Department jobs in Pakistan
- Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department ryk
- Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department Rawalpindi
- School Education Department jobs 2022
- Punjab School Education Department jobs 2022
- Class 4 jobs 2022 School Education Department
Required Documents For Class 4 jobs 2022 Education Department
Class 4 jobs 2022 In Punjab, Punjab Government has announced Class 4 vacancies in all districts of Punjab by the Punjab Education Department. Candidates from all over Punjab can submit applications in their respective districts. Candidates who want to submit applications to Punjab Education Department Class 4 Jobs must have the following documents.
- CNIC Photocopies
- Educational Certificates
- Experience certificate
- 2 passport size picture
District wise detail Education Department Class 4 jobs 2022
According to the advertisement issued by the Punjab Education Department, recruitment is going on for the following posts in the following districts.
How to Apply for Class 4 jobs 2022 In Education Department
All the candidates who are interested in the Punjab Education Department jobs can submit their applications as per the following procedure.
- Write all the applications on plain paper and submit them along with all the documents in the office of the Education Department Officer.
- The Department shall be bound to stop or postpone the recruitment process for any reasons whatsoever.
- Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be Excepted.
- No TA/DA will be given to any candidate appearing for a written test or interview.
- All the candidates appearing for the interview should bring their original documents.